Your key responsibilities will be:
• Daily management of our technicians, including scheduling and allocation of jobs in SimPro.
• To provide an integral link in the delivery of routine and non-routine maintenance services & general jobs.
• To be responsible for the purchasing of parts, materials and equipment for trade personnel, if required.
• To perform administrative task including the processing of service reports and maintaining a clean job system.
• Assisting with general administrative tasks in the office and supporting our leadership team when required.
• Assisting in maintaining an organised office.
• Any ad-hoc tasks that may be requested of you, that match your capabilities.
To be a successful candidate, you will possess:
• A proven trade based scheduling background.
• An ability to create and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients.
• Strong organisation and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Able to work in a fast paced, client focused environment.
• An ability to work as part of a team or autonomously.
• Be able to multi task and remain well organised.
• An ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A pro-active approach to the required duties of the role, and outside the role.
• Experience with SimPro is preferred.
We also offer extra perks for this role, which include:
• 1 extra day off, each calendar year, for your birthday.
• Company mobile phone and phone number provided.
• Potential for flexible working arrangements after your probationary period is complete.